Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
These pork chops marinated in lime and cilantro are moist, tender, succulent and oh, so flavorful. Can you tell we’re a little obsessed? All you need is one pan and about 20 minutes to make. Serve these for dinner with a side of rice and black beans or a fresh corn salad.
Servings: 5 pork chops
- 5 pork chops (about 1-inch thick, 4-6 ounces each)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
Pro tip: You can get your ingredients delivered for free through Amazon Fresh with an Amazon Prime membership. Get 30-days of Amazon Prime for free.
- Pat pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch or larger cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Sear pork chops for 2-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Then, add butter to center of the skillet. Once it starts to foam, use a spoon to cover the pork chops in butter.
- Toss garlic, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro over cooking pork chops.
- Once pork chops are cooked all the way through, remove chops from the pan. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also want to read about 4 ways to make amazing guacamole.
More from In The Know: