Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
This pesto pasta sauce has a creamy texture thanks to the addition of avocado. If you use frozen, pre-cooked meatballs (which we recommend), the whole meal comes together in under 15 minutes.
- 7 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- pre-cooked turkey Italian meatballs
Pro tip: You can get your ingredients delivered for free through Amazon Fresh with an Amazon Prime membership. Get 30-days of Amazon Prime for free.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Combine garlic, walnuts, salt, avocado, parsley and basil leaves in a food processor and purée into a creamy and thick paste.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to combine. If you find the sauce to be too thick, add a little bit of water.
- Serve with turkey meatballs.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also want to read about these three granola recipes.
More from In The Know: