Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Macaroons are originally from Italy, where in Italian, they’re called amaretti. But, no need to travel all the way to Europe to savor some delicious macaroons. You can make these easy, 4-ingredient versions in the comfort of your own home.
Servings: 24 macaroons
- 14 ounces sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 14 ounces condensed sweetened milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- optional: melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix coconut, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until well-combined.
- Then, combine mix with chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scooper (or your hands), roll about a tablespoon size of the mixture into a ball and repeat 23 times. Place the cookies onto the cookie sheet and make sure to space them out evenly.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully!
- Once done, take them out of the oven and let them cool on a wire baking rack.
- Optional: Once completely cool, melt candy chocolate. Dip the flat bottom sides of the cookies in the chocolate and let them cool for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also enjoy making these mini matcha vegan cheesecakes.
More from In The Know: