Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Spending more time at home can definitely make you revaluate how you use your space, particularly your kitchen. It’s probably where you begin each day with a cup of coffee and where you end each night washing dishes after a hearty meal. For a room you spend so much time in, it’s worth making the space more livable, more organized and, if you feel like it, more chic.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially kicked off to all shoppers on Aug. 18, and the retailer is offering deals on cheese boards, cocktail tools and wine glasses — everything for throwing your own happy hour at home — as well as Smeg appliances. And in the retailers regular marked down sale section, you’ll find even more deals on things like Le Creuset, All-Clad and other high-end cookware pieces.
While you may not think of Nordstrom as your go-to source for kitchen items, it’s definitely not to be overlooked, especially with so many great deals.
Check out some of our favorite kitchen items on sale at Nordstrom and give your home an upgrade. Whether you use your kitchen for cooking or more for socializing, these items can make the space overall more enjoyable to be in.
1. Corkcicle Insulated Stainless Steel Canteen, $22 (Orig. $34.95)
2. Riedel Mixed Pack Of 4 Red Wine Glasses, $43.90 (Orig. $59)
3. Smeg 50s Retro Style Two-Slice Toaster, $171.90 (Orig. $229.95)
4. Deny Designs Iveta Abolina Birch Wood Cutting Board, $22.90 (Orig. $35)
5. Le Creuset 3 1/4-Quart Rectangular Stoneware Casserole, $80 (Orig. $100)
6. All-Clad Immersion Blender, $99.99 (Orig. $130)
7. Godinger 9-Piece Copper Finish Bar Set, $86.90 (Orig. $129.99)
8. Le Creuset Signature 13 1/4-Quart Oval Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $560 (Orig. $700)
9. All-Clad 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set, $699.99 (Orig. $1,290)
If you enjoyed reading this article, you should also check out how Nordstrom is rolling out a series of daily deals for 50 percent off.
More from In The Know: