Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Brunch is the best meal of the day. There, we said it! You can try this overnight s’mores French toast casserole recipe as proof. Every bite is like a forkful of chocolatey, marshmallow, toasty goodness — and it uses only one baking dish.
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread (or whichever kind you like), toasted and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 100 grams milk chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 box graham crackers, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar.
- Lightly grease an 8″ x 8″ (or 2-quart) pan.
- Lay the 1-inch toasted bread pieces in the pan and pour egg mixture over top to coat. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and let sit until egg mixture is absorbed (at least 4–5 hours or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes, until almost set.
- Sprinkle with chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers and bake for 5 minutes until marshmallows and chocolate are gooey. If you want, you can broil the dish for 1 minute to brown marshmallows.
- Serve warm — no syrup needed!
If you liked this recipe, you may also want to try making this overnight blueberry waffle bake.
More from In The Know: