Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Whether it’s lighting a candle or journaling, finding time to take care of yourself can be super beneficial for you and your mental health. While it may not be the easiest to relax and unwind right now, there are a bunch of self-care essentials on the market that can help you attain peace of mind — even if that’s just for a little bit.
Although self-care may seem like such a small part of the picture, carving a little time out of your day for yourself can help shift your mood instantly — and it doesn’t have to put a huge dent in your wallet. If you’re looking for some products to help you sit back and find some clarity, we’ve discovered a bunch of different items in Nordstrom’s sale section that are soothing and definitely worth considering.
From a reed diffuser to a facial roller, we’ve put together a list of items below to help you find your inner calm. Plus, they’re all at a discounted price, making it so worth it.
Shop our picks for self-care essentials below. And if you’re looking to browse some more, you can shop more items on sale at Nordstrom.
1. FlashPatch Rejuvenating 5-Minute Eye Gels, $12.75 (Orig. $15)
2. Starskin Orglamic Pink Cactus Mask Set, $22.95 (Orig. $27)
3. Boscia Vegan Collagen Microcrystal Eye Mask, $23.80 (Orig. $28)
4. Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, $23.80 (Orig. $28)
5. Jo Malone London Red Roses Travel Candle, $30.60 (Orig. $36)
6. Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Body Scrub, $34 (Orig. $40)
7. Origins Ginger Float Cream Bubble Bath, $28.05 (Orig. $33)
8. Apotheke Charcoal Reed Diffuser, $40.80 (Orig. $48)
9. Laura Mercier Nourishing Rose Oil And Perfect Cream Hydrating Duo Set $62.30, (Orig. $89)
If you enjoyed this story, you can also shop Black-owned skincare and haircare brands at Blk +Grn.
More from In The Know: