Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Here’s the thing — I bought my very first onesie the other day. I’m well aware that I’m tardy to the party, but hear me out. A lot of the Amazon onesies I used to come across were very, umm, costume-like. Sorry, but Halloween is over. But upon further research, I found a bunch of cozy onesies that are for grown folks.
While there’s no shame in wearing a onesie with ears and webbed feet, the Amazon onesies that I like are more practical for sleep. Who says a thermal jumpsuit should be reserved just for babies and small children? Not only did I find cute adult onesies, but dare I say, some of them are even wearable outside the house.
I purchased the Savage X Fenty style in support of its Breast Cancer Awareness line (in pink, of course). Now, the brand has added one to its Amazon store in purple for $84 as part of its staple line. Plus, it goes up to a 3X. That’s my onesie for when I’m feeling bougie. Balaflyie has a more budget-friendly option that goes up to a size 4X that also has a hood. Also, if you really want to get comfortable, this Pajamagram onesie has a hoodie, footies and pockets so you’re completely swaddled.
Fall is quickly turning to winter, so suit up with these cozy Amazon onesies to stay warm and cute all season long.
2. Forever Lazy Footed Adult Onesie, $39.99
3. Just Love Printed Flannel Adult Onesie, $24.99
4. Savage X Fenty Women’s Savage X Onsie, $72.75 – $84
5. Alexander Del Rossa Men’s Warm Fleece One-Piece Footed Pajamas, $39.99 – $44.99
6. Ekouaer Women’s Onesie Pajamas, $19.99 – $29.99
7. PajamaGram Fleece Onesie With Hoodie And Footie, $79.99 – $85.99
8. SKYLINEWEARS Men’s Unisex Onesie, $34.99
9. Ekouaer One Piece Pajamas Womens Long Sleeve Onesie, $35.99 – $37.99
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy how Amazon’s $27 best-selling jeans fits on 3 different body types.
More from In The Know: