Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In addition to sales at big name retailers you know and recognize, there are equally compelling deals up for grabs at lesser-known BIPOC-owned brands. From fashion and beauty items to home decor and household cleaning products, be sure to check out the Cyber Monday sales happening at the BIPOC-owned brands below.
- Full-price athleisure pieces at Alala are all 30 percent off with code ‘CYBER2020’.
- Save 15 percent on orders over $100 with code ‘HOL15‘, 20 percent on orders over $150 with code ‘HOL20‘ and 25 percent on orders over $200 with code ‘HOL25‘ at Ruby Love.
- Super soft and cozy cashmere sweaters are just $100 at State Cashmere right now.
- You’ll receive a free Nail Artist nail color when you purchase the Lip R&R Exfoliating Lip Balm at Emilie Heathe.
- Take 30 percent off purchases over $150 and 25 percent off purchases under $150 at Pat McGrath.
- Oui The People is giving away gifts for Cyber Week! Spend $50, and you’ll get a hydrating bikini mask. Spend $150, and you’ll receive an ingrown relief toner. Spend $200 and a bath soak will be included with your order.
- Get a free hand soap refill pack for orders over $50 and a free Hand Soap Starter Set for orders over $75 at Blueland.
- Take 35 percent off sitewide at Egunsi Foods, plus free shipping on all orders.
- Snag stunning Caribbean, Central and South American art prints to decorate your walls for up to 20 percent off at Hispanic Legacy Studio’s shop on Etsy.
- Save up to 30 percent on brightly-colored prints by Brazilian illustrator and artist Camila Rosa at Society6.
If you enjoyed this story, check out 15 Black-owned brands to support on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and beyond.
More from In The Know: