Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
2020 has been a lot of things, but thankfully it’s also been a year of great music. With massive hits like “Savage,” “Rain on Me,” “Midnight Sky” and more, our favorite artists really gave us a lot to work with this year.
Whether you’ve been meaning to update your workout playlist, are sick of the same three songs your radio station keeps playing or you want to go on your own musical rewind of 2020, Amazon Music makes it easy. Thanks to its “Best of 2020” playlists, you’re sure to come across some new songs you missed and even some songs that’ll make you say “wait, that came out this year?”
Below, check out six playlists, broken down by genre, that include all of the biggest songs from 2020 including hits from Harry Styles, Ella Mai and more.
Best of 2020 playlists
- Best Songs of 2020: Featuring Da Baby, Kane Brown and Dua Lipa
- Best of 2020: Pop: Featuring Justin Bieber, The Weeknd and Harry Styles
- Best of 2020: Country: Featuring Gabby Barrett, Luke Combs and Maren Morris
- Best of 2020: R&B: Featuring Jhené Aiko, H.E.R. and Ella Mai
- Best of 2020: HipHop: Featuring Lil Baby, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion
- Best of 2020: Rock: Featuring Pearl Jam, AC/DC and Bring Me The Horizon
If you want to listen to these playlists, take advantage of Amazon Music Unlimited’s three-month deal.
Going on now, you’ll be able to snag all that this service has to offer for free for three months. Your membership will auto-renew at $9.99 a month, but you can cancel it whenever you want. And if you’re already an Amazon Prime member, your membership will renew at only $7.99 a month.
Reminder: This offer is only available to new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited. Grab this amazing deal before it ends!
If you liked this story, check out the meditation tracks we’re listening to to de-stress.
More from In The Know: