Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Counterpoint Research has estimated that Apple’s share of smartwatch revenue in the first half of 2020, alone, saw a 51.5 percent increase when compared to the first half of 2019. More specifically the Apple Watch Series 5 model, which retails for $429, has been dubbed the most popular smartwatch of 2020. The older Apple Watch Series 3 stands as the second most popular and is now sold for as low as $199.
With these honestly unsurprising stats in mind, it’s safe to say that Apple has been dominating the wearable tech market. But, let’s be honest: most of us can’t or aren’t willing to shell out hundreds of dollars for the latest and greatest wearable tech releases.
For those who are seeking the benefits, features and sleek design of a luxe smartwatch while sticking to a strict budget (we’re talking as low as $24), we’ve listed eight of our favorite options.
And for added convenience, each item featured is available on Amazon and is confirmed as a best seller and/or a customer-favorite pick that boasts a rating of 4.1 stars out of five or above. Check them all out below.
1. Letscom Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor And Pedometer Watch, $23.99 (Orig. $30)
2. Wyze Band Smart Watch Fitness And Activity Tracker With Alexa, $25.48 (Orig. $29.98)
4. Letsfit Smart Watch And Fitness Tracker, $30.59 (Orig. $35.99)
5. Kalakate Waterproof Smart Watch And Fitness Tracker, $36.99 (Orig. $59.99)
6. Yamay Waterproof Smart Watch And Fitness Tracker, $39.99 (Orig. $59.99)
8. Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition Health And Fitness Smartwatch, $199.99 (Orig. $229.95)
If you enjoyed this story, you might like to read about these 6 Amazon products that can help improve the air quality in your home.
More from In The Know: