Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Poke is traditionally a bowl of fresh, raw fish served over rice with a mix of vegetable toppings. But here, we’re taking out the rice and serving ahi tuna stuffed in an avocado.
- 2 large sushi-grade ahi tuna steaks (yellowfin)
- ½ cup green onion
- 1 shallot
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chilli garlic paste
- 1.5 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 avocados
- Pat the ahi tuna steaks dry and cut them into ½-inch cubes. Place the chunks into a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the shallot and green onion and combine with tuna.
- Halve the avocados and remove pits.
- Add tamari, rice vinegar, garlic paste and sesame seeds to tuna and combine ingredients.
- Fill the boats with tuna poke and enjoy.
More from In The Know: