Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
With athleisure being a primary component of most wardrobes nowadays, turning your favorite leggings or sports bra into a real outfit isn’t a shock anymore. But one unexpected piece of activewear making major waves this season is the jumpsuit.
While the jumpsuit — or “catsuit” to some — comes in a variety of designs, the most popular seems to be the one-piece with a tank top and long-leg combo. Super comfortable and surprisingly versatile, jumpsuits can be styled under sweaters, a casual button-down, a crop top and so much more.
Aritzia Divinity Kick Flare Jumpsuit, $98 (Left) and TnaBUTTER Rhythm Jumpsuit, $98 (Right)
Luckily, Aritzia isn’t the only retailer who’s caught on to the trend. Keep scrolling to shop five affordable alternatives to Aritizia’s jumpsuits that are all $50 or less, so you can hop on the trend and keep some cash in your pocket.
1. The Drop Women’s Jackson Scoop Neck Catsuit, $26.45-$49.90
2. PRETTYLITTLETHING Structured Contour Ribbed Scoop Neck Jumpsuit, $30 (Orig. $50)
3. Free People Seamless Catsuit, $50
4. Old Navy PowerChill 7/8-Length Cami Jumpsuit, $39 (Orig. $39.99)
5. STHWN Sleeveless Spaghetti Strap Jumpsuit, $18.99-$19.99
More from In The Know: