Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Most pizzas are made with a red marinara sauce, but this white pizza mixes goat cheese and Greek yogurt for an extra creamy base. Top it with fresh asparagus and crispy, salty bacon — and add even more cheese, you know, just to be safe.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ½ pound blanched asparagus, diced
- 5 slices cooked and diced bacon
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet or a pizza stone.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the softened goat cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture evenly on top of the pizza dough.
- Top the pizza with the blanched asparagus pieces, diced bacon, mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. And enjoy!
If you like this recipe, check out this recipe for garlic knots to go with your pizza.
More from In The Know: