Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Athleta is a fixture in high-quality athletic wear. I wore a pair of the brand’s leggings to run a marathon through the rain, and they held up with no awkward rubbing and even helped wick away the extra moisture. I still wear the same pair nearly three years later. That said, you can bet that I’ll be shopping the Athleta Warehouse Sale.
The massive sale is on now through Sunday, Oct. 2, and includes leggings, tank tops, T-shirts, jackets, joggers and more, up to 70% off. However, don’t run to your nearest store — the Warehouse Sale is online only.
If you want to get straight to the best deals, Athleta breaks down the deals into sections with items under $10, under $30 and under $50. Keep in mind that a lot of the items are final sale.
Whether you’re already a fan of the brand or have yet to try it, you should check out Athleta’s Warehouse Sale and score some really great deals. Head to its website to see it all, and take a look below at five standout sale items.
1. Athleta Brooklyn Jogger, $34.97 – $70 (Orig. $98)
The brand’s Brooklyn joggers are a best seller, with more than 1,000 shoppers giving them a five-star review. Get them in classic black or a few other neutral colors.
2. Athleta Organic Daily Relaxed Tee, $30 (Orig. $45)
You can always use another comfy T-shirt. This one is lightweight, breathable and relaxed, so there’s plenty of room to move.
3. Athleta Elation Rib Tight, $39.97–$44.99 (Orig. $89)
Slip into these soft and stretchy leggings for your next yoga or pilates class or anytime you want to experience absolute comfort. According to the product description, the three-layer waistband smooths and offers extra support.
4. Athleta Momentum Seamless Camo Top, $50 (Orig. $69)
Before heading outside for a run, pop on this seamless long-sleeve performance top. According to the product description, it’s great for medium to high-impact workouts, and it has the brand’s ionic+ technology to eliminate sweat odors.
5. Athleta Tugga Sherpa Jacket, $49.97 (Orig. $128)
Sherpa is always in when the temperatures drop. Score this jacket in a marble black and gray print to go with your new leggings.
If you liked this article, check out 15 luxury items you can get on sale this weekend, from AGOLDE jeans to La Mer moisturizer.
Special Offer for YouGet up to 70% off Nike best sellers at Dick's Sporting Goods
More from In The Know:
- Megan Smith is the designer and creator of the sustainable, women's contemporary brand, Megan Renee
- 4 weekend sales that are too good to miss — save on eyeglasses, clothing, candles and more
- The 54 best tech deals you need to snag this weekend — as low as $10
- Love fresh flowers? TikTok is obsessed with these silk tulips that look like the real thing