Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This pesto pasta sauce has a creamy texture thanks to the addition of avocado. If you use frozen, pre-cooked meatballs (which we recommend), the whole meal comes together in under 15 minutes.
- 7 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- pre-cooked turkey Italian meatballs
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Combine garlic, walnuts, salt, avocado, parsley and basil leaves in a food processor and purée into a creamy and thick paste.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to combine. If you find the sauce to be too thick, add a little bit of water.
- Serve with turkey meatballs.
More from In The Know: