SERVINGS: Makes 6 sliders
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef (80 percent lean)
- 1/4 pound ground bacon
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 6 mini burger buns (rolls)
- cheese slices
- Place beef and bacon into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix together until fully combined.
- Heat up your grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Form six equal patties and place them onto the grill to cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- About two minutes before the patties are done, place a piece of cheese over each patty and allow cheese to melt before removing from grill.
- To assemble, place burger slider patties on buns and add any remaining toppings and condiments of your choice and serve.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you might also like Kylie Jenner’s French toast recipe.
More from In The Know: