Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
- 3 large, ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Sliced, toasted almonds (for topping)
- Honey (for topping)
- Cut the bananas into small chunks and freeze until solid, at least 1-2 hours.
- Once frozen solid, transfer bananas to a strong blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the almond butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt. Press the pulse button on the blender.
- Once combined, serve immediately with drizzled honey and sliced toasted almonds on top. Should you not want to eat it right away, you can also keep it in an airtight container in the freezer.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to check out these easy decorating ideas that will make any homemade dessert look gourmet.
More from In The Know: