Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This cake is one part dessert, one part breakfast — and that means you can really eat it any time of day. Stack these waffles up with layers of strawberry cream for the ultimate treat.
- 3 cups Belgian waffle mix
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry purée
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Prepare the Belgian waffle mix as instructed on the package while you heat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Add approximately one cup of the waffle batter to the waffle iron, and cook for three minutes or until golden brown. Once done, set the waffle aside to cool on a wire rack and repeat with remaining batter.
- While waffles cool, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Next, add in the mascarpone and powdered sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Then, gently fold in the strawberry purée with a spatula.
- On a cake stand or serving platter, spread the heavy cream across one waffle and top it with strawberries. Repeat this step with the remaining waffles and cream, stacking one on top of the other to form a cake.
- Garnish the cake with more strawberries and granola on top, and serve.
If you liked this recipe, check out this recipe for a Lucky Charms milkshake.
More from In The Know: