Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When I was working in an office, I put together an outfit every single day. But now that my living room is my workspace, six out of seven days a week, you can find me in leggings, a sports bra and a hoodie.
Since I typically work out a few days a week in my apartment, my daily outfits also inspire me to spend at least a few minutes on my mat. So I would say that I’m pretty well versed in most of the activewear offerings out there.
But to make it into my weekly rotation, my activewear needs to be comfortable, durable and cute. So after many years of looking like I’m heading to the gym or I just left it, I’ve finally narrowed my list of favorites down to a few that I think everyone should know. Below, shop three of my all-time favorite activewear brands.
I learned about Beyond Yoga about three years ago and have been a huge fan ever since. Two incredible women, who value clothing that looks good and makes you feel good, run the brand. Beyond Yoga offers up to 3X sizes and never retouches their models — what you see is what you actually get.
Plus, their activewear is the softest I’ve ever worn. It actually holds up in a hot yoga class without bagging out. This brand is an absolute must-have in my activewear collection and is my No. 1 favorite.
- Shop: On the Go Mock Neck Jacket, $128
- Shop: Spacedye Out Of Pocket High Waisted Midi Legging, $99
- Shop: Spacedye Slim Racerback Cropped Tank, $66
While you may be familiar with Manduka’s yoga gear (my studio stocks their yoga mats), you don’t want to miss out on their clothing. One of the brand’s taglines is “designed by yogis and loved by teachers everywhere,” so you can trust that its products are of the highest quality. Manduka is also passionate about cutting down global consumption, so all of their items are built to last.
While Manduka’s activewear is a natural choice for yoga or pilates, it’s so comfortable and durable that I’ve worn their designs hiking, running and even laying in bed.
Koral’s founder Ilana Kugel is all about balance and celebrating the fact that women have all sorts of dualities. This activewear brand creates pieces that are ideal for working out but are stylish enough to wear to lunch or when running errands. According to Koral’s website, they create “contemporary fashion with an edge, for street style enthusiasts.”
Koral is definitely the brand I reach for when I’m looking for a confidence boost. Thanks to their eye-catching materials and modern designs, I feel pretty unstoppable when I put on one of their outfits.
- Shop: Wonder High Rise Blackout Shorts, $70
- Shop: Sideline Energy Long Sleeve Crop Top, $125
- Shop: Pista Pocket High Rise Legging, $105
Looking for more activewear suggestions? Check out five more honorable mentions that I’m a fan of below.
- Alo Yoga: All of Alo’s pieces are very durable and super feminine. I have an obsession with their sweats, too.
- SET Active: If you like to match your sports bra to your leggings, SET’s color selection is unparalleled.
- FP Movement: FP Movement offers a ton of unique designs and colors that are perfect for mixing, matching and layering.
- Aerie: Aerie is my favorite affordable activewear brand. Their leggings are only about $40 and are wildly comfortable.
- ASICS: ASICS sneakers are incredible, and I’m happy to report that their leggings are just as good.
If you liked this story, check out the colorful sweatsuits we’re buying up.
More from In The Know: