Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
There’s no denying that the holidays can be stressful — but your luggage doesn’t have to be one of the reasons why! There’s nothing worse than lugging a clunky suitcase or unorganized duffle around a crowded airport or train station. So this Cyber Monday, why not treat yourself to a new piece of luggage that actually works for you?
Luckily, tons of top brands are offering steep discounts for the shopping holiday, so you can save yourself some cash while upgrading your options. Whether you could use a new carry-on that easily fits in an overhead compartment on a plane or a nice tote that you take to and from work, there’s a deal for everyone.
The best Cyber Monday luggage deals
- Away: Buy any two suitcases and get $50 off or buy any three suitcases and get $100 off
- Calpak: Take up to 75% off everything, including luggage, backpacks, travel accessories and more
- Dagne Dover: Take 25% off everything; use code BFRIYAY25
- Monos: Save up to 30% off sitewide; use code CYBERWEEK2022
- Paravel: Take up to 30% off suitcases, backpacks and accessories
- Roam: Buy any hard luggage, duffle or backpack and get a market tote ($125 value) or a travel pouch set ($95 value) for free
- Samsonite: Take 30% off sitewide
- TravelPro: Shop deals up to 90% off
- Tumi: Save 40% on select styles and get free shipping and free returns
If you could use a little inspiration, keep scrolling to shop six top-rated travel essentials that are all on sale now.
1. Vacay Glisten Vibrant 20-Inch Spinner Carry-On, $96 (Orig. $160)
2. Calpak Luka Duffel, $96 (Orig. $120)
3. Monos Carry-On Pro, $285 (Orig. $300)
4. Samsonite Carbon 2 2 Piece Set, $199.99 (Orig. $239.99)
5. Dagne Dover Landon Carryall Bag, $183.75 (Orig. $245)
6. Paravel Large Cabana Tote, $148 (Orig. $185)
More from In The Know: