Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
There are only a few things that can turn night owls into early birds, and a great pair of pajamas is one of them. Who doesn’t want to start their morning padding around their home in cozy PJs?
No matter what your plans are for this weekend, it’s a safe bet that at least part of it will be spent lounging in your pajamas. So why not treat yourself to a pair that’s both incredibly comfortable and cute, and that you actually look forward to putting on?
If you haven’t given your sleepwear more than a five-second thought since you were a kid, shop eight stylish matching pajama sets below that can make any day feel like a weekend.
- Editor’s Choice: LAKE Pima Long-Short Weekend Set
- Best Print: Printfresh Bagheera Petite Short Sleep Set
- Best Menswear Design: Rails Kellen Mixed Lagoon Stripe
- Best Long Pajamas: Cosabella Bella Long Sleeve Top & Pant Pajama Set
- Best Budget Pick: Old Navy Rib-Knit Henley Lounge Set
- Best Sustainable Pick: PJ Salvage Reloved Short Set
- Best Splurge Pick: Journelle Sophia Pajama Set
- Best Set with Built-in Underwear: Richer Poorer Night Knit Tank Set
Best matching pajama sets for women that are worth every penny
1. Editor’s Choice: LAKE Pima Long-Short Weekend Set, $98
LAKE’s Pima cotton pajamas are notoriously cozy and this creamsicle-colored set is no different. The pairing of a long top and short bottom is perfect for early spring mornings and breezy summer nights.
2. Best Print: Printfresh Bagheera Petite Short Sleep Set, $128
Known for its vibrant prints, this violet short set from Printfresh might be the brand’s cutest set yet. Printfresh offers everything from long PJs to sleep shirts and nightgowns, but this shirt-and-short set is perfect for the warmer months.
3. Best Menswear Design: Rails Kellen Mixed Lagoon Stripe, $168
This contrasting striped set from Rails has a menswear vibe, thanks to its button-up top, shirt pocket and boxer-style bottoms. You can also shop a similar, short-sleeve design in pink and orange hues if that’s more your style.
4. Best Long Pajamas: Cosabella Bella Long Sleeve Top & Pant Pajama Set, $130
Perfect for cold sleepers and chilly climates, this super-soft, long PJ set from Cosabella will keep you warm (but not too hot!) all night long. Plus, it comes in 20 gorgeous shades as well as relaxed fits.
5. Best Budget Pick: Old Navy Rib-Knit Henley Lounge Set, $30 (Orig. $39.99)
This set from Old Navy is not only wallet-friendly at just $35, but it comes in sizes XS to XXL and three other colors. The henley fabric and sweet button details on the top and bottom make this pajama set a no-brainer.
6. Best Sustainable Pick: PJ Salvage Reloved Short Set, $76
This short set from PJ Salvage includes a racerback tank top and boys shorts that are both made with REPREVE® certified recycled fabric — that means this set is made from recycled plastics! Snag it in seven colors.
7. Best Splurge Pick: Journelle Sophia Pajama Set, $300
While this set is undeniably a splurge, you won’t regret putting money towards silk pajamas that are finished with mother of pearl buttons and delicate piping. This set is practically the definition of luxe!
8. Best Set with Built-in Underwear: Richer Poorer Night Knit Tank Set, $78 (Orig. $96)
This breathable set from Richer Poorer features a tank top with a built-in shelf bra and shorts with built-in brief underwear. This set also has thoughtful details like adjustable shoulder straps on the top and side slits on the bottom.
If you liked this story, check out the $27 tie-dye PJ set that Amazon shoppers are loving.
More from In The Know: