Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If there’s any store that people like to camp outside of the night before Black Friday, it’s Best Buy. That’s because the retailer majorly marks down expensive TVs, laptops, headphones, home appliances and other highly sought-after tech gadgets — all of which make for very generous gifts. However, you can stay home this Thanksgiving and shop the Best Buy early Black Friday deals now.
Right now, Best Buy is offering its best deals of the holiday season, guaranteed. However, you’ll need to sign in or sign up for a Totaltech™ membership ($199.99 per year) or a My Best Buy® membership (free to join) before you make your purchase.
That’s because, as a member of either rewards program, when you purchase a qualifying item between Oct. 18 and Nov. 18 and the price drops before Nov. 26 (aka Black Friday), you’ll receive a refund for the difference between your purchase price and the lower price.
Items that qualify for a price match are marked with the “Black Friday Prices Guaranteed” message on Best Buy’s website and in-store. (You can check out all of the marked-down items on the Best Buy early Black Friday web page.)
If you pay with a credit card, the money will go back to your card. If you pay with cash, you’ll receive a check in the mail. Either way, you’ll receive your reimbursement by Dec. 15, so you can use that extra cash to buy more gifts for your family or yourself.
Yes, you can shop the deals both in-store and online right now. No matter how you choose to shop, you’ll get the same low prices.
Take a look at some of the best deals per category below, but make sure you check out all of the Best Buy early Black Friday deals on the retailer’s website before they’re gone.
Best Buy Early Black Friday TV Deals
- Samsung – 43″ Class Q60A Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV, $499.99 (Orig. $599.99)
- Insignia™ – 58″ Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $349.99 (Orig. $579.99)
- Samsung – 75″ Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV, $849.99 (Orig. $1,099.99)
Best Buy Early Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Lenovo – Chromebook 3 11″ – 4GB Memory – 32GB eMMC Flash Memory, $119.99 (Orig. $219.99)
- Microsoft – Surface Laptop Go – 12.4″ Touch-Screen – Intel 10th Generation Core i5 – 8GB Memory, $549.99 (Orig. $699.99)
- Lenovo – Yoga 9i 2-in-1 14″ 4K HDR Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Evo Platform Core i7 – 16GB Memory, $1,349.99 (Orig. $1,749.99)
Best Buy Early Black Friday Headphone Deals
- Apple AirPods Max, $479 (Orig. $549)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $199.99 (Orig. $249.99)
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Beats Studio³ Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, $199.99 (Orig. $349.99)
Best Buy Early Black Friday Small Kitchen Appliance Deals
- Ninja® Foodi™ Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Broil, & Dehydrate, $249.99 (Orig. $299.99)
- Ninja Air Fryer, $89.99 (Orig. $119.99)
- Yummly Smart Meat Thermometer, $89 (Orig. $129)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this two-in-one robot vacuum that’s “miles ahead” of the Roomba and $200 off on Amazon.
More from In The Know: