Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When you find yourself spending more time in your kitchen — whether its because you’re trying to save money on takeout or wanting to experiment with new recipes — nothing is more frustrating than not having the right utensils and gadgets on hand.
If you’re testing out different meal delivery kits to decide which is your favorite, you’re going to need all the best cooking utensils to easily and seamlessly help you make each recipe. While you can scour the Internet to find cooking utensils to buy individually, buying them as a set will save you time and money in the long run (instead of spending $20 on one item, you can find a full set for the same price).
Whether you’re a beginner or a homemade recipe aficionado, there’s helpful utensils at some of our favorite places to shop for kitchen gadgets and accessories, including Sur La Table, Food52, Material Kitchen, Williams Sonoma and more. There’s even different sets that only include spatulas or are specifically made for dessert prep.
And no matter what your budget is, there’s a variety of silicone, stainless steel or wooden sets that range from under $25 to over $100 in case you want something that makes you feel more like a professional chef. Below we’ve rounded up some of the best utensil sets to shop to stock your kitchen drawers now because it’s time to throw out those old (and burned!) wooden spoons.
- Shop: Ozeri 11-Piece All-In-One Silicone Utensil Set, $23.95
- Shop: Gibson Home Better Basics Tool Set of 18, $17.97
- Shop: Silicone Grip Whisk (Set of 2), $25
- Shop: Cuisinart Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set 7, $28.49
- Shop: Five Two Silicone Spoons Set of 5, $49
- Shop: Gir Silicone Tong Set of 2, $32
- Shop: OXO Good Grips 6-Piece Kitchen Essentials Tool Set, $40
- Shop: Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Tool Set, $49.95
- Shop: Gir Silicone Flip Spatulas Set of 3, $40
- Shop: Le Creuset 5-Piece Utensil Set, $49.99 (Orig. $60)
- Shop: Leo 3-Piece Dessert Prep Set, $39.95
- Shop: Oxo Good Grips 10-Piece Everyday Kitchen Tool Set, $60
- Shop: Potluck 12-Piece Utensil Set, $80
- Shop: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Stainless Steel 5-Piece Set, $79
- Shop: Leo 5-Piece Gadget Set, $59.95
- Shop: All-Clad 6-Piece Stainless Steel Set, $99.95 (Orig. $150)
- Shop: Williams Sonoma Copper Utensils Set of 8, $149.99
- Shop: Material Kitchen’s The Iconics 10-Piece Set, $245
- Shop: Sir Madam Baker’s Dozen Wooden Spoons Set of 13, $146
If you enjoyed this story, you might like to read about these trendy cookware brands you probably didn’t know about.
More from In The Know: