Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
No beauty product is there for you quite like dry shampoo. Always coming in clutch when you need it most, the hero hair product won’t let you down — which is why it’s useful to have a stock of the best dry shampoos, just in case you run out.
Ulta clearly agrees with this approach because the beauty retailer has slashed prices on select best-selling dry shampoos by 30% for a limited time. Plus, they’ll even throw in a free gift with your purchase, just for funsies.
Absorbing excess oil and giving your roots an instant boost between hair wash days, dry shampoo can make you look like you just stepped out of the shower. But not every dry shampoo works for every hair type, which is why this sale is so great.
From dry shampoos for curly hair to flat hair or darker hair, check out some of the top picks from the Ulta sale below.
1. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo, $18.20 (Orig. $26)
2. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk for All Hair Types, $14 (Orig. $20)
3. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, $7.69 – $18.99 (Orig. $10.99 – $18.99)
4. Pureology Style + Protect Refresh & Go Dry Shampoo, $20.30 (Orig. $29)
5. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo, $13.26 (Orig. $18.95)
6. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo, $4.89 (Orig. $6.99)
7. Redken Invisible Dry Shampoo, $17.50 (Orig. $25)
8. Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist, $21 (Orig. $30)
9. Not Your Mother’s Triple Threat Brunette Dry Shampoo, $6.29 (Orig. $8.99)
10. Chi Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo, $11.90 (Orig. $17)
If you liked this story, check out the best deals to shop at Nordstrom Rack right now.
Trending NowThese gua sha techniques elevate your skin care routine and help reduce puffiness from head to toe
Special Offer for YouThese 10 gifts under $50 from Nordstrom will arrive in time for Valentine's Day
More from In The Know: