Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If your home is filled with thriving greenery thanks to your tender love and care, then close this page and go whisper sweet nothings to your plant children. If you’re not one of those expert plant parents, hi and welcome! You’ve found your people (me, I am your people).
I think we can all agree that homes full of indoor plants are just, well, better. Right? Still, that doesn’t mean we all can’t reap the benefits of a cozy and lively home. My secret is a good, vibrant and sneaky fake plant. Yes, they exist.
It goes without saying that the best fake plants are fake plants that look real. The point is warmth, not plastic, in your home. Luckily, there are a ton of artificial plants that are actually good and worth your money.
From hanging pothos to luscious fiddle leaf fig trees, you’ll never have to worry about watering, feeding or generally keeping them alive. Scroll below and shop the 11 best fake plants on Amazon.
1. WUKOKU 11″ Small Fake Plants, $9.99
2. Fake Snake Plant, $33.99
3. JPSOR Pothos Small Fake Plants, $20.99 (Orig. $21.99)
4. COCOBOO 3 Packs Fake Plants, $21.99 (Orig. $28.99)
5. LORYDECO Artificial Potted Plants, Real Looking Fiddle Leaf Fake Plant with Pot, $19.99 (Orig. $29.99)
6. THE BLOOM TIMES 23.6″ Large Artificial Hanging Plants with Pot, $31.99 (Orig. $39.99)
7. Artificial Palm Tree in Pot, $25.99
8. Whonline Artificial Hanging Plants, $13.99
9. Nearly Natural Dracaena Silk Artificial Plant, $59.99 (Orig. $86.99)
10. Der Rose 3 Pack Mini Potted Fake Plants, $34.99
11. Artificial Silk Bird of Paradise Palm Tree Potted Plant, $57.88
If you liked this story, shop the best editor-approved Nordstrom new arrivals.
Special Offer for YouSephora's sale section is full of deals on Fenty Beauty, Urban Decay and Tarte
More from In The Know:
TikTok loves these affordable pump-top jars for storing face moisturizer because it’s cleaner and the product won’t get under your nails
Did you hear? The Y2K aesthetic is back, and Coach Outlet's nostalgic bag collection is up to 65% off
10 black going-out tops you won't get bored of — all under $50
8 affordable Valentine's Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive