Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you’re in the market for a new treadmill but the lack of space in your home gives you nightmares, I have excellent news. There are super slim and compact at-home folding treadmills on Amazon that fit in (and under) any space.
Folding treadmills — sometimes marketed as “under desk treadmills” — are the easiest way to get your steps in or train for your next marathon through extreme weather or while watching The Office for the umpteenth time.
Another great thing about folding treadmills? The prices are sublime thanks to their simplicity, especially when compared to cardio heavy-hitters like Peloton and NordicTrack.
Of course, not everyone has the same reasons for wanting a compact treadmill. Whether you’re a dedicated long-distance runner looking for a treadmill you can use at home or want an easy option for quick cardio, we rounded up the best folding treadmills on Amazon:
- Best Overall: Goplus 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill, $349.99 (Orig. $499.99)
- Best Splurge: KingSmith WalkingPad X21 Foldable Treadmill, $999
- Best Affordable: Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1407M Foldable Manual Walking Treadmill, $155.71 (Orig. $199)
- Best for Walking: UMAY Under Desk Treadmill With Foldable Wheels, $409.99 (Orig. $440)
- Best for Long-Distance Running: HOTSYSTEM 2 in 1 Installation-Free Folding Treadmill, $339.99 (Orig. $399.99)
- Best for Working Remotely: UREVO Folding Treadmill, 3 in 1 Treadmill with Removable Desk, $499.99
Check out more details about each foldable treadmill below! Your Hot Girl Walk™ is about to get so much hotter.
1. Best Overall: Goplus 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill, $349.99 (Orig. $499.99)
The top-selling treadmill on Amazon is this innovative two-in-one folding treadmill with modes for running and walking. The five-layer non-slip and shock-absorbing running belt provides effective cushioning for your back, joints, muscles, knees and ankles.
Why We Love It: It has a powerful but ultra-quiet motor, so you don’t have to worry about disturbing neighbors.
2. Best Splurge: KingSmith WalkingPad X21 Foldable Treadmill, $999
It’s pricey, but the WalkingPad X21 Foldable Treadmill is kind of the perfect package, equipped with an integrated panel display. Once powered up, you’ll see real-time data displayed on the screen. The efficient brushless motor allows you to operate at full speed without making too much noise. Also, it’s so sleek.
Why We Love It: The treadmill is a double-folding treadmill, meaning it takes up even less space than the others on this list.
3. Best Affordable: Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1407M Foldable Manual Walking Treadmill, $155.71 (Orig. $199)
If you want to improve your step count throughout the day, you don’t need something to help you train for a marathon. This compact, space-saving treadmill doesn’t need an outlet and has wheels, so you can move it around wherever you want to get in your cardio. The soft foam hand grips allow you to maintain your balance while walking on the slightly fixed incline.
Why We Love It: It’s super affordable without compromising on quality or fun extras.
4. Best for Walking: UMAY Under Desk Treadmill with Foldable Wheels, $409.99 (Orig. $440)
This walking pad treadmill has six speeds, reaching up to four miles per hour. It can be controlled by a remote, offers excellent shock absorption so you won’t injure your body and is slim enough to fit under a bed, desk or table.
Why We Love It: Your treadmill purchase comes with a three-month free trial of the SPAX app, which features various workout classes, real-time data and professional trainers.
5. Best for Long-Distance Running: HOTSYSTEM 2 in 1 Installation-Free Folding Treadmill, $339.99 (Orig. $399.99)
This treadmill is great for running longer distances thanks to its six layers of shock absorption, effectively reducing any high-impact damage to your knees and ankles. The anti-slip diamond-shaped texture on the running belt surface increases friction and reduces the risk of slipping. Training for a marathon? The treadmill goes as fast as 7.6 mph.
6. Best for Working Remotely: UREVO Folding Treadmill, 3 in 1 Treadmill with Removable Desk, $499.99
Suitable for small and medium-sized rooms, this treadmill has three modes: walking, running and working, thanks to the included desk. Store it under a sofa, a bed or in a small storage space. The two wheels make it super to move, so you can enjoy your workout anywhere with an outlet.
Why We Love It: The removable desk, obviously.
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved picks from Nordstrom.
Special Offer for YouScore massive deals on stylish bags at Coach Outlet
More from In The Know: