Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
It’s almost time to say goodbye to 2020. And while this was certainly a year we’ll never forget, we can likely all agree on one thing — we’re ready to put this year behind us.
With the onset of the COVID pandemic, there was an instant spike in searches for where to buy toilet paper, where to buy face masks, where to buy hand sanitizer and more — like where to buy an Xbox, of course. In fact, these were some of Google’s most popular search queries, according to the company’s 2020 Year in Search report.
While we were right along with you — seeking out where to buy these household goods — we also covered other home items that became some of In The Know’s most-sold products on Amazon.
Because the majority of the American workforce began working remotely, the term “home office” received a whole new meaning, which meant people began searching for office accessories. Some of most popular items our readers bought on Amazon this year included this comfortable yet affordable office chair and this seat cushion to go along with it. We’ve sold thousands of units of both.
If you’ve been cooking at home more than ever, you’ll be delighted to see that Lodge’s best-selling cast iron skillet made the list. It’s a kitchen essential you won’t regret buying. Or for a comfy bedding affordable bedding upgrade, more than 175,000 readers swear by Mellanni’s sheet set.
And if you’re in the deep-cleaning mood, Tineco’s cordless vacuum is just as good Dyson’s but cheaper, and Bissell’s Steam Shot cleaner is a best seller that’s great to use in showers or on hard-to-clean tile.
While toilet paper may be back in stock again as we close out 2020, these 11 top-selling home items are just as essential as toilet paper, according to our readers. Whether you want to do more cleaning, cooking or working in 2021, there’s something for everyone on this list of must-haves.
1. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, $14.88 (Orig. $26.68)
2. Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Chair, $59.99
3. Everlasting Comfort Seat Cushion, $39.95
4. TACKLIFE Propane Fire Pit, $239.95 (Orig. $299.95)
5. BlissLights Laser Star Projector, $59.99
6. iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum, $229.98
7. LEVOIT Air Purifier, $99.99
8. Tineco A10 Hero+ Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $149.99 (Orig. $199.99)
9. AUKEY Table Lamp Touch Sensor Bedside Lamp, $32.99 (Orig. $44.99)
10. Mellanni Queen Microfiber Bed Sheet Set, $32.97
11. BISSELL Steam Shot Deluxe Hard-Surface Cleaner, $39.95 (Orig. $49.99)
If you liked this story, read about the most popular products our readers bought from Amazon Fashion in 2020.
More from In The Know: