Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Black Friday may be the most famous day for finding great deals, but this year, holiday shopping looks a little different. Instead of crowding stores and waiting in long lines, most retailers are hosting sales online — and the deals do not disappoint.
If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen, shop these great kitchen deals online. From Instant Pots and Nespresso machines to Dutch ovens — get it while it’s hot! Or, you know, while it’s still in stock.
Take a look at some of the best kitchen deals to shop this Black Friday below and keep scrolling to see some best-selling items marked down.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Get 20 percent off your entire order through Nov. 28 (or 25 percent off when you choose curbside pickup), plus free shipping on orders over $19
- Bloomingdale’s: Get select items up to 25 percent off, plus take an additional 15 percent off select cookware with code THANKS
- Caraway: Get up to 20 percent off cookware
- Keurig: Get 30 percent off coffee makers and 25 percent off coffee with code BF2020
- Kohl’s: Get up to 70 percent off cookware at Kohl’s, plus get an additional 15 percent off with code THANKS (and earn $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent)
- Le Creuset: Get free shipping, a free Christmas tree plate with a $200 purchase, save 45 percent on nonstick cookware and shop tons of deals on its signature enameled cast iron cookware
- Macy’s: Get up to 75 percent off select cookware
- Nespresso: 30 percent off Nespresso machines and select accessories, and get a Nespresso Virtuo Next for $99
- Our Place: Get the Always Pan for $50 off while supplies last with code SUPERSALE
- Sur La Table: Get up to 55 percent off and shop doorbusters starting at $9.96
- Target: Get up to 50 percent off kitchen and dining
- Williams Sonoma: Get up to 50 percent off select cookware, including 20 percent off Cuisinart and an additional 20 percent off sale items with code EXTRA
1. Staub Round Cocotte 4-Quart, $99.95 (Orig. $429)
Staub’s iconic cocotte (also known as a Dutch oven) is 75 percent off, and comes in seven colors for matching any of your current dinnerware. Use it this holiday season on the stove, in the oven or for serving on the table.
2. Nespresso Vertuo Next, Aeroccino Milk Frother And Two Coffee Sleeves Holiday Bundle, $125 (about a $275 value)
You can brew espresso and coffee with Nespresso Vertuo machine in a range of sizes. And this is a great deal — the machine is regularly $160 on its own, while the milk frother usually retails for $99. Plus, you get two free sleeves of Nespresso’s best-selling coffee capsules.
3. Cuisinart Copper Tri Ply 10-Piece Cookware Set, $280.49 (Orig. $660)
This stylish-yet-durable Cuisinart cookware set is currently 50 percent off at Bloomingdale’s. For a limited time, use with the code THANKS to get an additional 15 percent off and buy it for the price reflected above.
4. Le Creuset 3.5-Quart Cast Iron Sauteuse, $180 (Orig. $300)
If you’ve been wanting a Le Creuset Dutch oven, now is the best time to get one. Get the standard 3.5-quart size for 40 percent off to brown meats before braising, simmer hearty stews and bake casseroles.
5. Ninja Foodi 5-In-1 Indoor Grill With Air Fryer, Roast, Bake And Dehydrate, $144.49 (Orig. $249.99)
The Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 indoor grill with air fryer does it all: fries, roasts, bakes, dehydrates and grills food. It’s no wonder it’s a best seller! And now, you can get it for nearly $100 off at Kohl’s when you use the code THANKS to get an additional 15 percent off (price reflected above).
6. Instant Pot Duo Crisp, $129.99 (Orig. $179.95)
If you prefer an Instant Pot to the Ninja Foodi, the Duo Crisp includes an air frying lid for turning the pressure cooker into an air fryer. It’s currently on sale for nearly 30 percent off on Amazon.
If you enjoyed this article, check out the best Bluetooth speakers on the market.
More from In The Know: