Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Like all good long weekends, Columbus Day (also Indigenous Peoples’ Day) presents a plethora of deals. Whether you’re shopping for furniture, clothing or electronics, it’s probably on sale. However, this weekend is also a great time to update your kitchen with new cookware, gadgets, tools and more.
These Columbus Day sales are not to be missed! Plus, Thanksgiving and the winter holidays will be here before you know it. So, you might as well stock up on the things you’ll need to share a meal with family and friends around the table.
Keep in mind, you don’t even have to schlep to the store this weekend. You can shop all of these great Columbus Day kitchen sales online. Stores like Williams Sonoma and Wayfair are offering items up to 60% off! From the Ninja Foodi Grill and Nespresso machines to Dutch ovens — get it while it’s hot! Or, you know, while it’s still in stock.
Take a look at some of the best kitchen deals to shop this Columbus Day below and keep scrolling to see five best-selling items marked down.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save up to 40% off on select Calphalon cookware sets.
- Bloomingdale’s: Get 25% – 75% off of select items during the Home Sale, plus an extra 20% off cookware and free shipping.
- Kohl’s: Take 15% off of your order with code SAVE15NOW.
- Le Creuset: Save $140 on an 8-quart Dutch oven, get a free two-piece mug set with a purchase of $250 or more, plus free shipping on orders over $99.
- Macy’s: Get 25% – 65% off, plus an additional 10%, 15% or 20% off select items with code FALL.
- Our Place: Take $30 off the Always Pan, no promo code required.
- Sur La Table: Get up to 60% off during the retailer’s Anniversary Sale.
- Target: Target Deal Days returns Oct. 10 through Oct. 12 with massive markdowns on kitchen appliances and more.
- Walmart: Get up to 60% off of kitchen appliances, tools and more.
- Wayfair: Save up to 60% off sitewide.
- Williams Sonoma: Get 20% off of select Le Creuset colors, $50 off of select Instant Pots, up to 20% off of Vitamix blenders and more.
1. Always Pan, $115 (Orig. $145) on Our Place
The Always Pan is famous for being pretty much a do-it-all pan. Three especially great things about the nonstick pan is that is has a pour spout for preventing messes, a side handle for carrying and its aluminum body is extremely lightweight (it’s only 3 pounds). Plus, it comes with a steamer basket, a wooden spoon and a spoon rest.
2. Ninja Foodi 5-In-1 Indoor Grill With Air Fryer, Roast, Bake And Dehydrate Technology, $199.99 (Orig. $239.99) on Amazon
3. Le Creuset 8-Quart Stock Pot, $80 (Orig. $100) on Le Creuset
You’ll need a stock pot for all the soups, sauces and stews you’ll be making during the colder months. Le Creuset’s big 8-quart pot can make enough to feed seven to eight people. It’s on sale in this pretty blue, plus several other colors.
4. Cuisinart Precision Master 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer, $199.95 (Orig. $460)
Cuisinart’s 12-speed tilt-head mixer features a 5.5-quart polished stainless steel bowl, a chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle and a splash guard with pour spout. In other words, it has everything you need for whipping up Thanksgiving pies and Christmas cookies this holiday season.
5. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Skinny Grill in French Grey, $99.95 (Orig. $185) on Williams Sonoma
This Le Creuset “skinny” grill pan fits over one burner on the stove, but it can also be used in the oven or on a gas grill. Get it in Matte French Grey or several other bold and bright colors.
If you liked this article, check out these pizza scissors for cutting better slices.
More from In The Know: