Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Black Friday may be the most famous day for finding great deals, but Cyber Monday deals are often just as good, if not better. Instead of crowding stores and waiting in long lines, you can shop all of the sales online.
If you’re looking to upgrade your cookware or get a new small appliance, you can shop all of the best kitchen deals online. From air fryers and stand mixers to Le Creuset Dutch ovens — get them while they’re hot (or, you know, while they’re still in stock).
Below, take a look at some of the best kitchen deals to shop for this Cyber Monday, and keep scrolling to see some best-selling items marked down.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Get up to 60% off your select items, $100 in rewards when you spend $300 and free shipping on orders over $19.
- Bloomingdale’s: Get select items up to 45% off, and 15% off electronics with code CYBER.
- Caraway: Get up to 20% off cookware and bakeware sets.
- Keurig: Take 25% off site wide with code CYBERMONDAY21.
- Kohl’s: Get up to 70% off cookware at Kohl’s, plus get an additional 20% off with code GOSHOP20 (and earn $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent).
- Le Creuset: Get free shipping on orders over $99, a free holiday cookie set with a $200 purchase and shop tons of deals on its signature enameled cast iron cookware.
- Macy’s: Get up to 75% off select cookware and small appliances.
- Nespresso: Take 25% off all Nespresso Vertuo machines and select Original machines.
- Our Place: Get the Always Pan for $46 off, the Perfect Pot for $40 off and save up to $125 site wide.
- Sur La Table: Get up to 60% off and shop doorbusters starting at $7.
- Target: Get up to 30% off kitchen and dining items, plus an additional 15% off select small appliances.
- Walmart: Get exclusive cookware sets under $100, plus save big on the Pioneer Woman items and small appliances.
- Wayfair: Take up to 65% off kitchen essentials.
- Williams Sonoma: Get up to 50% off select cookware and appliances, plus an additional 20 percent off clearance items with code EXTRA.
1. KitchenAid 5-Quart Stand Mixer, $294.11 (Orig. $429.99)
KitchenAid makes the ultimate mixers for baking and cooking. Right now, you can get one for 32% off in ice blue, black, silver or red at Target.
One of Walmart’s best Black Friday kitchen deals has to be the Pioneer Woman’s 30-piece set that includes pots, pans, a baker, a pie dish, knives, cooking utensils, measuring utensils and more. You can outfit your entire kitchen for less than $80.
3. Power XL 5-Quart Vortex Air Fryer, $49 (Orig. $119.99)
Give your food an extra crispy crunch with this air fryer. This 5-quart version is big enough to make a meal for the whole family! Its six-in-one design also makes it a food dehydrator, pizza oven, baking oven, roaster — and it can reheat leftovers.
4. Our Place Home Cook Duo, $210 (Orig. $310)
Get Our Place’s Always Pan and Perfect Pot (aka the Home Cook Duo) in a color of your choice (or mix and match colors). The pan comes with a steam basket, while the pot comes with a custom roasting rack that doubles as a steamer. Both come with a wooden spoon and a built-in spoon rest.
5. Pyrex 12-Piece Storage Set, $23.99 (Orig. $39.99)
Keep holiday leftovers in these glass Pyrex food storage containers. They’re freezer, microwave and dishwasher-safe. While they come with lids, you can also use them as serving bowls.
If you liked this article, take a look at four of the best nonstick frying pans, according to Sur La Table’s discerning shoppers.
More from In The Know: