Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Every holiday season, luxury watches are some of the most searched-for gifts. Most shoppers end up shelling out hundreds of dollars to get styles for both men and women that they love, but there are actually a few that are on super sale just over a week before Black Friday.
Snag two-tone styles like this Invicta Women’s Pro Diver Collection Watch and Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Automatic Watch, for 90% off and 87% off, respectively.
If you’re looking for something a bit more understated, this black Bulova Modern Quartz Men’s Watch is $165 off and has three authentic diamonds placed inside the watch’s face.
Also, speaking of diamonds, this Bulova Ladies Rhapsody Diamond Quartz Bracelet Watch is a whopping 73% off and has eight diamonds set on the silver-white textured dial. It’s honestly one of the most elegant women’s watches we’ve ever seen.
Keep scrolling to check out all of these deals, ranging from the largest discount to the least.
1. Invicta Women’s Pro Diver Collection Watch, $50.99 (Orig. $495)
This best-selling two-tone women’s watch has a stainless steel case with mineral crystal, Japanese quartz movement and luminous hands and hour markers.
2. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Automatic Watch, $75.54 (Orig. $595)
Another Invicta best seller, this luxury watch has all of the standard features other high-end premium watches have. Plus, it’s suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports — even diving.
3. Invicta Men’s Stainless Steel Grand Diver Automatic Watch, $53.51 (Orig. $395)
This grand diver automatic men’s watch has a gorgeous gold-tone stainless steel case and a black dial for a bold yet sophisticated look.
4. Invicta Men’s Speedway Collection Stainless Steel Watch, $79.90 (Orig. $495)
Looking for something a bit more understated and cooler toned? This men’s watch from Invicta’s Speedway Collection fits the bill perfectly.
5. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Watch, $92.69 (Orig. $595)
Mimicking the look and feel of a Rolex, this chronograph watch is one of the brand’s No. 1 best sellers.
6. Bulova Ladies Rhapsody Diamond Quartz Bracelet Watch, $133.69 (Orig. $495)
This elegant women’s watch has gorgeous feminine lines, a round case and sleek bracelets that rest perfectly on the wrist. The rose gold-tone stainless steel case has eight diamonds set on the silver-white textured dial.
7. Bulova Modern Quartz Men’s Watch, $309.99 (Orig. $475)
Black watches are making a comeback and this sleek, classic Bulova Modern Quartz Men’s Watch with diamonds is one of the best you’ll find.
8. Bulova Men’s Modern Gold Tone Stainless Steel 3-Hand Calendar Date Quartz Watch, $332.50 (Orig. $475)
If you love the black face but would prefer a gold band, this modern watch is the perfect option.
9. Bulova Men’s Marine Star Collection Watch, $402.50 (Orig. $575)
A part of Bulova’s Men’s Marine Star Collection, this watch has bold accents, iconic patterns and innovative materials inspired by the sea. Plus, its gold and black tonal details make it extremely versatile.
10. Bulova Marine Star Chronograph Men’s Stainless Steel Watch, $488.75 (Orig. $575)
Lastly, the gold, silver and blue combo is one of the most classic color palettes for men’s chronograph watches and this Bulova Marine Star watch displays that effortlessly.
If you enjoyed this story, check out this super-thin laptop on sale for just $260 on Amazon — that’s $790 off.
More from In The Know: