Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When it comes to luxury fabrics, cashmere ranks pretty high on the list. While it’s one of the most sought-after materials for fall and winter fashion, it usually comes at a heft expense — a reality that often deters shoppers.
While cashmere is often associated with splurge-worthy fashions, there are ways to snag quality pieces for cheaper. Also, not all cashmere sits in the $100-and-above price range: some pieces, especially those designed for men, retail for under $50.
With this in mind, we’ve found eight of the best men’s cashmere sweaters at eight different price points.
These pieces include plus-size options, varying silhouettes and cuts and are available across several retailers that shoppers know and trust.
This half-zip plus-size cashmere men’s sweater is a whopping $120 off at Bonobos, bringing its final price down to just $28. Uniqlo also has a range of more technical cashmere pieces for as low as $60.
More high-end retailers like J. Crew and Vince feature detailed and vibrant options that retail from $118 to $357. These two retailers offer more statement pieces with intricate cable-knit designs and vibrant colors to choose from.
Take a look at eight of the best cashmere men’s sweaters at different price points below.
1. Bonobos Cotton Cashmere Half-Zip Sweater, Plus-Size, $28 (Orig. $148)
2. Nordstrom Cotton & Cashmere Crewneck Sweater, $29.70 (Orig. $49.50)
3. Uniqlo Men’s Long-Sleeve Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater, $59.90 (Orig. $129.90)
4. Uniqlo Men’s Long-Sleeve +J Cashmere Blend Crew Neck Long-Sleeve Sweater, $79.90 (Orig. $99.90)
6. Everlane The Grade-A Cashmere Crew, $130
8. Vince Wool-Cashmere Cable Yoke Crew, $357 (Orig. $595)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this best-selling men’s fleece robe that’s peak at-home comfort goals.
More from In The Know: