This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
With the cold temperatures kicking in quickly, it’s officially time to turn on your heaters. While central heat or base heaters do what they can, they often don’t meet all of your heating needs — that’s where space heaters come into play.
Right now, Walmart has some of the best and most affordable space heaters on the market from brands shoppers trust. To make your shopping experience a bit easier, we’ve broken down the list into categories:
- Best Overall: Lasko 1500W Oscillating Ceramic Tower Space Heater With Remote
- Most Affordable: Pelonis 1500W 3-Speed Electric Fan-Forced Space Heater
- Most Compact: Lasko 1500W Ceramic Space Heater With Adjustable Thermostat
- Best Full-Range Option: Honeywell 360 Degree Surround Heater
- Customer Favorite: Lasko 1500W Ceramic Tower Space Heater With Remote
With options from best-selling brands like Lasko, Honeywell and Pelonis, you’re sure to find a space heater here that fits your needs. Also, these won’t break the bank. In fact, the prices go as low as $15.73!
Take a look at each pick below in a bit more detail.
1. Best Overall: Lasko 1500W Oscillating Ceramic Tower Space Heater With Remote, $57.87
When it comes to both tower fans and space heaters, Lasko is one of the first names shoppers search for. To date, it’s one of the No. 1 best-selling space heater brands, and this option is one of the most reliable you can buy.
In addition to being powerful yet not overpowering, this popular Lasko space heater oscillates to keep an entire room warm. And, for added convenience, it comes with a remote control to allow you to operate it from a distance.
2. Most Affordable: Pelonis 1500W 3-Speed Electric Fan-Forced Space Heater, $15.73
If you’re looking for a compact tabletop space heater that doesn’t take up too much space, this Pelonis pick is a perfect choice.
It’s also ideal for staying warm while you work from home. Just place it on your desk and turn it on. It’s quiet, small and, best of all, extremely cost-effective.
3. Most Compact: Lasko 1500W Ceramic Space Heater With Adjustable Thermostat, $32.32
For those with small apartments or rooms, this compact and customer-favorite Lasko ceramic space heater is the one to get. It’s tiny yet powerful and features an adjustable thermostat at the top for easy access.
4. Best Full-Range Option: Honeywell 360 Degree Surround Heater, $35.96 (Orig. $39.97)
It’s hard to find a space heater that provides 360-degree warmth without being cumbersome. This $36 Honeywell Surround space heater is one of the few on the market that checks both boxes.
Taking up very little space, this tiny device emits heat in all directions, so all you have to do is place it on the ground and let it do its job.
5. Customer Favorite: Lasko 1500W Ceramic Tower Space Heater With Remote, $56.42
Last up is the Lasko space heater that shoppers keep purchasing year after year. Like the first option, this pick oscillates and comes with a handy remote control.
It features an elongated ceramic heating element as well as touch controls at the top of the device. Choose from three heat settings to get the warmth that’s perfect for you.
P.S. If you’re planning on having your own cozy night with your space heater on full blast and your favorite movies in rotation, you may need a few snacks to pair with your at-home theater experience. Consider signing up for Walmart+. The affordable service lets you unlock free grocery delivery from your store at preferred time slots reserved for members.
If you enjoyed this story, check out the six best early Black Friday tech deals at Target and Amazon, starting at just $25.
More from In The Know: