Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you have a love-hate relationship with TikTok (you love the content but hate the amount of time you spend on the app), you’re not alone. You may have even noticed that TikTok users are increasingly obsessed with trying out products across all categories (hello, mascara for sky-high lashes and weighted hula hoops for an at-home workout sesh), but some of the best TikTok products are for your home — and they’re actually useful.
There’s even a whole “TikTok Made Me Buy It” category where users show off their epic TikTok purchases in action. Chances are you’ve even seen some pretty cool gadgets that you may or may not have purchased while endlessly scrolling your For You Page. (Who hasn’t shamelessly bought the galaxy projector yet?)
You might not think you ever needed a portable countertop dishwasher or a desktop vacuum cleaner, but TikTok will, unfortunately, make you think otherwise. Below are some of the most useful TikTok products for your home that you can see actually work well.
1. Moon Lamp, $19.99 (Orig. $23.98)
2. Always Pan, $145
3. Neon Signs Girl Girls Girls Girls, $69.99
6. Szelam Digital Alarm Clock, $23.95 (Orig. $32.98)
7. ZipTop Reusable Silicone Bag Set, $21.99
8. Nosame Filter Shower Head, $12.99
9. The Pink Stuff, $9.99
10. Revolution Cooking 2-Slice High-Speed Smart Toaster, $299.95
11. Seasum Women’s High-Waist Yoga Pants, $14.99
12. ODISTAR Desktop Vacuum Cleaner, $16.98
13. OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer, $10.99
14. BISSELL Little Green Portable Spot and Stain Cleaner, $89 (Orig. $123.59)
15. Dash Mini Waffle Maker, $12.99
16. Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer, $4.99 (Orig. $11.09)
17. TubShroom Drain Strainer, $12.99
18. Mind Reader Bathroom Shower Organizer, $18.99
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved picks on sale at Nordstrom right now.
Trending NowCharles Melton is the leading man we all deserve
Special Offer for YouHydrate thirsty skin with Winky Lux's So Quenched Trio
More from In The Know: