Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you’re still trying to integrate Black-owned brands into your life, now is a good time to do it. There are tons of Black-owned brands with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals happening across fashion, beauty, wellness and more. It’s time to branch out beyond your usual gifts and support the culture.
In case you need a little reminder, just because something is Black-owned doesn’t mean it’s strictly for Black people. In fact, more often than not, Black-owned brands create products that cater to everyone, so why not expand your gift options?
Period underwear brand Ruby Love is currently running a buy more, save more sale through Thanksgiving where you can get up to 20 percent off your order. Curly and coily hair care lovers can enjoy Bread Beauty’s sitewide sale of 15% off. Plus, if you’re trying to get your life together like the next person, Ivory Paper Co. is offering up to 30 percent off all of their best-selling daily, weekly and monthly planners so you can get ahead of next year’s chaos.
Take a look at some of the Black-owned brands with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals below that you can nab for yourself and others this holiday season.
- Loohoo Dryer Balls are all 20 percent off. Plus, U.S. customers can get free shipping on orders of $125 or more with code ‘THX2020‘.
- Society6 is offering up to 50 percent off the site, which includes an entire collection dedicated to Black artists.
- Organize your day with an Ivory Paper Co. planner or organizer. They are all up to 30 percent off.
- Gen Z hair care brand Bread Beauty is offering 15 percent off the entire website. No code needed.
- Golde’s supplements and masks go on sale on Nov. 27 – Nov. 30. You can get 20 percent off sitewide with code ‘SUPER20‘.
- Shop select Juvia’s Place palettes for 50 percent off at Ulta.
- Fenty Beauty is getting in on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday action, too. Get 30 percent off all Fenty Beauty products until Nov. 30.
- Pat McGrath is offering 25 percent off orders $150 and under. Orders that are $150+ will receive 3 percent off. No code needed.
- Ace Beaute products are all 30 percent off at BeautyBay.
- Briogeo is hosting a 20 percent off sitewide sale. Use code ‘HOLIDAY‘.
- Girl and Hair is offering 35 percent off all products from Nov. 27 – Nov. 30 when you use code ‘BFCM20‘.
- Full-size products are on sale for $2 – $5 at LustersPink.com from Nov. 27 – Nov. 30.
- Bolden Skincare offers a complete range of skincare for darker skin tones. Shoppers can nab 30 percent off from Nov. 27 – Nov. 30.
- Shoppers can snag Thebe Magugu at 24s and enjoy 20 percent off your order using code ‘BLACKFRIDAY20‘ at checkout.
- Rebdolls offers trendy styles in sizes small to 5XL. Shop the brand’s Black Friday deals to save 30 percent.
- You can shop Ruby Love’s period protection underwear for Black Friday and Cyber Monday where you can save up to 20 percent off until Nov. 26.
- Take care of your cholesterol with Muniq’s prebiotic shakes. From Nov. 27 to Nov. 30, Muniq is offering 25 percent off all products for new customers. Use code ‘BLACKMUNIQ25.’
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy these are the beauty products you should buy at the Nordstrom Black Friday sale.
More from In The Know: