Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
With the holidays coming in full force, dinner planning will be a little different this year. To help you along the way, the new Blue Apron Thanksgiving meal kits are giving the gift of good food without the stress of making a feast.
Now, there are a lot of food delivery programs out there. If you’re not familiar with Blue Apron, the brand offers chef-designed comfort and health-conscious meal options. For the holidays, the service is bringing customers Thanksgiving meal kits that feed six to eight people, plus optional Thanksgiving add-ons to the Signature Menu. To create the meal, Blue Apron partnered with two-time James Beard Award winner Chef Edouardo Jordan, creating a southern take on a hearty holiday dinner.
Customers can add the full Thanksgiving feast to their menu or simply add Thanksgiving dishes to the Signature Menu, including a holiday pork roast, dessert or side dishes. The full turkey dinner add-on by Chef Edouardo is available to most Blue Apron customers right now, with all customers having the option by Nov. 2. You can also order add-on dishes to the Signature Menu right now to be delivered for Thanksgiving.
All orders will arrive the week of Nov. 23. Take a peek at the two holiday additions.
Shop: Thanksgiving Meal Prep Feast, $134.99/ Feeds 6-8 people
Thanksgiving Meal Prep Feast ($134.99/ feeds 6-8 people):
- Spiced Roasted Turkey Breast
- Pimento Cheese-Style Mashed Potatoes
- Sage Gravy & Cranberry Relish
- Roasted Carrots in Ginger Syrup
- Mushroom Braised Collard Greens
- Cheesy Cornbread
- Peanut-Glazed Apple & Persimmon Crumble with Maple Syrup and Quatre Epices
Shop: Two-Person Core Menu, $69.99+
The Signature Menu Thanksgiving add-ons includes:
- Spiced Pork Roast, Pimento Cheese-Style Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Cranberry Relish ($69.99 total price)
- Roasted Carrots in Ginger Syrup and Mushroom Braised Collard Greens ($6 to add on to the above, or $25.98 alone)
- Peanut-Glazed Apple & Persimmon Crumble with Maple Syrup and Quatre Epices (no extra charge)
If you liked this story, read about everything you can make with ice cube trays that isn’t ice.
More from In The Know: