Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Organization is key — so is cleaning, storage, gardening and more. In this series, you’ll learn various tips and tricks to make gardening, grilling and even sewing easier. No matter the problem, there’s a Home Hack for that!
Just because you make something out of paper, it doesn’t mean it can’t be adorable and useful. This episode of Home Hacks teaches you how to make funky monster bookmarks with your family.
Be sure to watch the full video above for all the DIY tips and tricks. And we’ve also outlined the tutorial below.
Supplies you need:
- Origami Paper, $7.97
- Peel ‘n’ Stick Wiggle Eyes, $7.10
- Hard Handle Kids Blunt Scissors Pack of 2, $1.49 (Orig. $6.05)
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple School Glue Pack of 30, $7.24 (Orig. $14.99)
How to fold the origami papers:
- First fold into a triangle.
- Fold bottom edges together to create a crease.
- Fold top corner to bottom crease.
- Fold bottom corners in.
- Unfold the corners.
- Fold bottom corners to top.
- Tuck flaps into pocket.
- Add eyes, teeth, horns and whatever else you’d like.
If you don’t feel like DIY-ing these crafts (or if you need something a little more heavy-duty), you can shop a complete DIY origami bookmark kit from Amazon below that includes all the supplies and instructions you’ll need.
If you liked this story, you might like to read about these easy hacks to keep your home smelling fresh.
More from In The Know: