A bride’s wedding planner shared a list of rules and regulations that many found to be absurdly strict. One Reddit user posted a screenshot of the strange restrictions, among them is a $75 entrance fee.
Here’s the message:
“I am reaching out to all confirmed guests to do a final head count and go over some rules and regulations of the wedding day. First of all, are you still attending with a plus one?
Rules and Regulations:
- Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early
- Please do not wear white, cream or ivory
- Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail
- Please do not have a full face of makeup
- Do not record during the ceremony
- Do not check in on Facebook until instructed
- Use [designated hashtag] when posting all pictures
- Do not talk to the bride at all
- Everyone will toast with Rémy. No exceptions.
- Lastly, must come with a gift of $75 or more or you won’t be admitted in”
Yeah, you read that right. Guests can’t talk to the bride, must drink Rémy and provide a $75 gift unless they want to be turned away. Reddit users had a field day with this one.
“Basically no fun allowed,” one user declared.
“Oh, man. Insane posts like this are why I subscribe to this sub!” another said.
If you liked this story, check out the wedding crisis a woman faced in the Group Chat, In The Know’s new advice column.
More from In The Know:
Apple Watch user discovers easy way to calculate tip with calculator app
16 of the best puffer coats to shop this winter
This powerhouse countertop appliance can replace your microwave, stove and more
Keep your shoes shining with these clever cleaning hacks