Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
BIPOC-founded brands have, for decades, led the charge on what it means to deliver ethically sound and quality-made products. From Be Rooted, which champions the importance of journaling and mental health, to Krave Beauty, the Gen-Z beauty brand that takes skin care back to basics, there are so many to support, indefinitely.
While several Asian-founded and Asian-owned brands currently deserve our support, a few larger corporations also follow this charge. Through thoughtful initiatives and collections, they help to amplify the voices of those smaller Asian business owners, creatives and artists who remain unheard — and Casetify is one of the latest to join the fight.
To help raise awareness for the rise in discrimination and racial violence against the Asian American community, Casetify curated a collection of phone cases celebrating the work of several Asian artists. 100% of the proceeds from this effort, aptly titled “Stop Asian Hate,” are going to the non-profit initiative Stop AAPI Hate.
Fans can now purchase items from this special collection to help make an impact. These phone cases, starting at $40, feature the work of five talented Asian artists:
- Sue Tsai: A painter and designer from New York City who’s dedicated to creating beautiful yet edgy art that reflects love, nature and chasing your dreams.
- Zipeng Zhu: A Chinese-born designer, art director, illustrator and animator in New York City.
- Prix: By New Zealand-based designer, Ether, who creates and runs the Prix Workshop.
- Sundae School: A cult smoke-wear and flower brand, co-founded by Dae Lim, that provides high-quality goods and higher education.
- Poketo: A brand founded by Angie Myung and Ted Vadakan, who hold the issue of AAPI hate close to their hearts.
All cases are available for all iPhones from the 7 Plus, and newer and select cases are available for the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and newer.
Shop items from Casetify’s Stop Asian Hate collection below
Asian Meaning Case, $55
NY Is My Home Case, $55
ITX By Prix Case, $55
Pink Flower Bomb Case By Sue Tsai, $59 (Orig. $70)
Dragon People Case, $55
Shop Casetify’s full Stop Asian Hate collection here.
If you enjoyed this story, check out these 12 tech gadgets that made life so much easier during lockdown.
More from In The Know: