Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Whether you’re trying to eat more vegetables or you’re following Whole30 and eating less grains, you have to try this cauliflower fried rice. Like the name suggests, this recipe substitutes regular rice for grated cauliflower “rice.” You can buy grated cauliflower at most grocery stores or make your own with a ricer.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 green onions, greens diced
- Heat large skillet or wok over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add eggs and scramble for two minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and add oil, onions, peas and carrots and garlic. Cook for four to five minutes, or until softened.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add cauliflower crumbles and soy sauce. Mix well and cook for four to five minutes, stirring frequently, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat, mix in scrambled egg and top with green onions.
If you liked this recipe, check out this recipe for a sheet pan Buddha bowl stuffed with veggies.
More from In The Know: