Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Hot chocolate is a go-to warm-up beverage when the temperature drops. For a fun spin on a classic winter holiday drink, sip on this delicious peppermint white hot chocolate, with homemade whipped cream!
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppermint candies
- 5 1/2 cups of milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Mini marshmallows for garnish
- Crushed peppermint candies for garnish
- First, make the whipped cream. In a small bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form, then gently fold in the crushed peppermint candy pieces.
- Next, make the hot chocolate. In a large saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until bubbles form around the sides of the pan. Then, stir the chocolate into the milk until it’s well mixed and smooth. Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and stir in the mint extract.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with the peppermint whipped cream. Garnish with more peppermint candy pieces and marshmallows for an extra festive touch!
More from In The Know: