Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
High quality doesn’t have to mean high prices, especially when it comes to your leggings and sports bras. Plenty of brands sell stylish yet cheap workout clothes you’ll want to show off at the gym.
Seriously, these are clothes you’re sweating in, stretching and that you have to constantly wash. It’s not worth shelling out all your cash on them. Plus, when you save money on your leggings, you can spend more on fun exercise classes like SoulCycle or subscribe to the obé app.
Your workout clothes shouldn’t hold you back — they should help you reach your goals. And if your goal is to get active on a budget, these brands can help. Plus, these fits are so cute, you’ll probably want to wear them whenever you can.
In addition to selling Nike, adidas and other big-name brands, DICK’S Sporting Goods sells DSG, its own affordable clothing and shoe line. DSG has styles for men, women and kids, and everything is under $50.
- DSG Women’s Core Performance Leggings, $26.25 (Orig. $35)
- DSG Women’s Plus Size Performance Capris, $27.97 (Orig. $35)
- DSG Women’s Cold Weather Compression Tights, $40
- DSG Women’s Fashion Foil Racerback Sports Bra, $25
- DSG Low Cut Socks Bonus Pack – 8 Pack, $9.99
2. Old Navy
Old Navy may already be known for its affordable prices, but you seriously don’t want to miss out on its activewear. The brand’s clothing, leggings, tank tops and sports bras all come in bold colors and prints.
- Light Support PowerSoft Longline Sports Bra, $29.99
- High-Waisted PowerSoft 7/8-Length Side-Pocket Leggings, $18+ (Orig. $39.99)
- Funnel-Neck Cropped Microfleece Sweatshirt, $11.99 (Orig. $29.99)
- High-Support PowerSoft Zip-Front Sports Bra for Women 32C-42C, $30 (Orig. $36.99)
- Extra High-Waisted PowerSoft Light Compression Hidden-Pocket Leggings, $30 (Orig. $39.99)
Target’s own brands, All In Motion and JoyLab, offer great activewear options in a range of sizes, starting at only $12. All In Motion has more basic items (think black leggings), while JoyLab has more trendy, bolder pieces. Try walking into any Target store and not walking out with a new pair of its comfy leggings — you can’t!
- All in Motion Women’s Essential Crewneck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, $10 (Orig. $12)
- All in Motion Women’s Sculpt 7/8 Leggings 25.75-Inch, $26 (Orig. $30)
- All in Motion Women’s Light Support Longline Bra, $14 (Orig. $20)
- JoyLab Women’s High-Rise 7/8 Leggings, $34
- JoyLab Women’s Sherpa 1/2 Zip Pullover, $34
Nordstrom Rack’s The Active Shop sells well-known brands like Nike and New Balance as well as higher-end brands like Alo, Carbon38, Free People Movement and P.E Nation — all up to 60% off. However, its standout deals are on the Nordstrom Rack-owned brand Z by Zella.
- Z by Zella High Waist Daily Leggings, $21.57 (Orig. $26.97)
- Z by Zella Stronger Long Line Seamless Bra, $11.97 (Orig. $14.97)
- Nike Epic Fast Tight Leggings, $32.22 (Orig. $60)
- Alo Airlift High Waist Midi Leggings, $58.97 (Orig. $118)
- Z by Zella Shooting Star Drape Collar Cardigan, $23.97 (Orig. $29.97)
Aerie’s Crossover Leggings went viral on TikTok last year, but the brand makes a ton of other great styles for getting your sweat on. Most leggings cost under $50, and Aerie usually has quite a few sales, too. Get a matching set for working out or lounging at home.
- OFFLINE Real Me High Waisted Crossover Legging, $44.95
- OFFLINE Real Me Cap Sleeve Sports Bra, $20.97 (Orig. $34.95)
- OFFLINE Herringbone Jacquard Longline Sports Bra, $17.47 (Orig. $34.95)
- OFFLINE Real Me High Waisted Lace Up Legging, $24.97 (Orig. $49.95)
- OFFLINE Real Me Xtra Bodysuit, $34.97 (Orig. $69.95)
It’s not a secret anymore — Amazon has some pretty great workout wear options. You can shop all of your favorite big brands, but you can also find the TikTok-famous butt-lift leggings and Oprah’s favorite soft leggings by Watch Me Melt. Check out Amazon’s best sellers in activewear for more ideas!
- A AGROSTE Women’s High Waist Leggings, $14.80
- Melt Fit Essential Leggings for Women, $60
- The Gym People Women’s Longline Sports Bra, $22.99
- Core 10 Relaxed Fit Cropped Sweatshirt, $36.80
- Saucony Women’s Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks, 16 Pairs, $21.49 (Orig. $27)
If you liked this article, check out the yoga mat cleaner that Amazon shoppers swear by.
Trending NowChlöe Bailey on why self-love should be sexy
Special Offer for YouScore Valentine's Day decor for as little as $5 at Target
More from In The Know: