Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Dip your choice of chip into this super cheesy crab dip — or spoon it straight into your mouth, your call. It’s great for summer parties, movie nights, game nights or whenever you’re hosting a group of hungry people.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- ground black pepper, to taste
- chives for garnish
- crackers, tortilla chips or baguette slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium mixing bowl and stir until creamy. Add crab, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and lemon. Stir again until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the top is slightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with black pepper and chives and serve with crackers, baguette slices or chips.
More from In The Know: