Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Dip your choice of chip into this super cheesy crab dip — or spoon it straight into your mouth, your call. It’s great for summer parties, movie nights, game nights or whenever you’re hosting a group of hungry people.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- ground black pepper, to taste
- chives for garnish
- crackers, tortilla chips or baguette slices for serving
Pro tip: You can get your ingredients delivered for free through Amazon Fresh with an Amazon Prime membership. Get 30-days of Amazon Prime for free.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium mixing bowl and stir until creamy. Add crab, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and lemon. Stir again until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the top is slightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with black pepper and chives and serve with crackers, baguette slices or chips.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can also check out this recipe for bacon beef sliders.
More from In The Know:
Easily clean pets outside with this genius water hose attachment
Subscribe to our daily newsletter to stay In The Know
This miniature fire pit is perfectly sized for small backyards
Shop our favorite beauty products from In The Know beauty on TikTok