Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Take your appetizer game to the next level with this twist on a favorite classic. Melted cheese, a little greens and fresh crab? Yes, please!
This dish is the perfect way to say goodbye to summer while still utilizing one of the season’s best ingredients: crab. A little heavier than most summer hors d’oeuvres, this recipe is hearty enough to warm the belly on those chillier, almost-fall nights.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Steam spinach in microwave and then drain.
- Chop artichokes and spinach, and add to the cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Add lump crabmeat into the mixture as well.
- Add garlic, 4 ounces of Parmesan, Old Bay, cayenne, pepper and salt to mixture.
- Mix everything together and pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with chips, pita bread, pretzels or veggies.
If you’re cooking for a crowd, try making these mini bacon burger bites for passing around the party.
More from In The Know: