Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When it comes to office attire, what is and isn’t appropriate for work can vary from company to company. When we are in a conundrum about to what to put on in the morning, we try to start with quality basics and go from there. Whether that means tossing a statement blazer over a simple shirt and jeans or wearing a more formal dress for that important presentation, finding workwear that isn’t hundreds of dollars a piece can be tricky.
Luckily for us, Verishop’s sale section has a ton of fashionable pieces that we’d wear to work in a heartbeat. Not only does their selection include a ton of our favorite brands (think Free People, Equipment and DL1961) but they offer free one-day shipping and free returns, so stocking up your closet is worry-free. (P.S. We also suggest hitting up their beauty and wellness selection for the coolest new cosmetics!)
From suit separates to neutral basics, we’ve rounded up 12 of our favorite work-ready pieces of apparel that are currently marked down. Check out Verishop’s entire sale department for more style inspiration!
- Shop: Billie the Label Sawyer Side Tie Blazer, $79 (Orig. $198)
- Shop: C/MEO Collective Hybrid Belted Oversized Blazer, $80 (Orig. $200)
- Shop: cupcakes and cashmere Thames Blazer, $43.99 (Orig. $148)
- Shop: Free People Snow Drop Oversized Cardi, $59 (Orig. $148)
- Shop: ALLSAINTS Roza Jumper Midi Dress, $182 (Orig. $260)
- Shop: Splendid Mock Neck 2×1 Tee, $32 (Orig. $58)
- Shop: Rebecca Minkoff Dani Leather Shoulder Bag, $243 (Orig. $348)
- Shop: ASTR the Label Artemis Gathered Mini Dress, $77 (Orig. $110)
- Shop: TRAVE Colette Mid Rise Kick Flare Jeans, $110 (Orig. $228)
- Shop: 7 For All Mankind Puff Sleeve Button Up Blouse, $119 (Orig. $185)
- Shop: DL1961 Bank St Leopard Midi Skirt, $171 (Orig. $229)
- Shop: Equipment Calanne Midi Dress, $325 (Orig. $550)
More to read: