Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Sweeten up your breakfast with a bowl of overnight oats made chunky monkey-style, filled with banana, coconut, peanut butter and chocolate. They’re part breakfast, part dessert and all things delicious.
- 3/4 cup milk (or unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- 1/3–1/2 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 small banana
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (can substitute with other nut/seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- chocolate chips
Pro tip: You can get your ingredients delivered for free through Amazon Fresh with an Amazon Prime membership. Get 30-days of Amazon Prime for free.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Refrigerate overnight or at least two hours. Add additional milk if needed and top with extra chocolate chips before eating.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also want to read about these three granola recipes.
More from In The Know: