Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Sweeten up your breakfast with a bowl of overnight oats made chunky monkey-style, filled with banana, coconut, peanut butter and chocolate. They’re part breakfast, part dessert and all things delicious.
- 3/4 cup milk (or unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- 1/3–1/2 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 small banana
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (can substitute with other nut/seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Refrigerate overnight or at least two hours. Add additional milk if needed and top with extra chocolate chips before eating.
More from In The Know: