Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Organization is key — so is cleaning, storage, gardening and more. In this series, you’ll learn various tips and tricks to make gardening, grilling and even sewing easier. No matter the problem, there’s a Home Hack for that!
If you’ve got your morning routine coffee down to a science, you’re going to love these easy coffee hacks that will elevate your morning cup of Joe.
From making flavored coffee syrups to cooking up coffee-flavored gummies to pouring bulletproof coffee, it’s all easier than you’d think. Outlined below are the steps to recreate each coffee hack — but be sure to watch the full Home Hacks episode above for a complete step-by-step guide.
1. How to make homemade coffee syrups
- Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to a pot
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add your favorite flavoring, whether it’s peppermint extract, vanilla extract or caramel sauce
2. How to make coffee-flavored gummy bears
- Add 1 cup hot coffee, 2 1/2 tablespoons of gelatin and honey to taste to a blender
- Blend the mixture until well combined
- Fill a silicone candy gummy bear mold
- Refrigerate until set
3. How to make bulletproof coffee
- Add 12 ouches of fresh coffee, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 tablespoon of MCT oil (for a natural energy boost) and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt (for natural electrolytes) to a blender
- Blend until frothy, and enjoy!
If you liked this story, read about these DIY projects that will instantly add color to your home.
More from In The Know: