Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you want to update your home before the holidays, you can start small with a few throw pillows, a new rug or better lighting. However, if you want to go big and get new furniture, you might as well get it while it’s on sale. Lucky for you, there are plenty of Columbus Day furniture sales happening now through Monday, Oct. 11.
You can score some serious deals this long weekend, from 40% off of select furniture at West Elm to 30% off at La-Z-Boy. Brighten up your living room, upgrade up your bedroom or totally renovate your dining room — the possibilities are nearly endless when everything you want is marked down.
The best part? You don’t have to drive around to any of these stores if you don’t want to. You can shop all of these Columbus Day furniture sales online.
So grab a tape measure to see what’s going to fit in your space if you haven’t yet and take a look at all of the best furniture sales below. Then, keep scrolling to see five best-selling items marked down for inspiration.
- Allswell: Get 15% off of mattresses and 30% off of bedding sitewide with code FALLREFRESH.
- Ashley Homestore: Score up to 60% off in-stock and ready to ship items, as well as 30% off of sofas, 50% off of dining chairs, 30% off of recliners and more.
- Bloomingdale’s: Get 25%–75% off of select furniture during the Home Sale, plus an extra 25% off select items and free shipping.
- Casper: Get 15% off mattresses.
- Home Depot: Save up to 30% on select furniture.
- La-Z-Boy: Shop the Early Black Friday Sale and get 30% off of everything sitewide.
- Lovesac: Get up to 25% off of Sacs.
- Macy’s: Get 25%–65% off, plus an additional 10%, 15% or 20% off select items with code FALL.
- Mattress Firm: Save up to $500 on select mattresses during the Semi-Annual Sale.
- Pottery Barn: Get up to 70% off thousands of items in the sale section, plus get free shipping on eligible orders over $99 with code FREESHIP.
- Pottery Barn Teen: Get up to 70% off during the Warehouse Sale.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Get 10%–15% off of everything plus special financing, or 60 months no interest with equal monthly payments.
- Society6: Take 30% off of furniture, wall art and other home decor during the Fall Refresh Sale.
- Target: Target Deal Days kicks off Sunday, Oct. 10 with massive savings through Oct. 12.
- Urban Outfitters: Save up to 40% off of select furniture, bedding and more.
- West Elm: Get up to 40% off of ready to ship furniture and 30% off of rugs.
1. West Elm Viv Swivel Chair, Mauve Distressed Velvet, $519.20 (Orig. $649) at West Elm
Add a slight pop of color to your living room or make this the chair that collects your clothes in your bedroom (you know the one). The Viv Swivel Chair is as comfy as it is pretty — and it’s ready to ship.
2. Cameron Clothing Rack, $129 (Orig. $179) at Urban Outfitters
Make room for all your fall and winter coats with a new clothing rack you won’t mind leaving out for all to see. This one also has two shelves for storing winter boots, sneakers and more.
3. Walker Edison Cora Modern Round Faux Marble Coffee Table, $149.99 (Orig. $175) on Amazon
4. The Allswell Mattress, $318.75 (Orig. $375) on Allswell
Having a hard time sleeping? Instantly upgrade your sleep with a new mattress. The Allswell is the brand’s classic — it’s not too soft, not too hard. However, there’s a luxe version as well that’s a little softer.
5. Lovesac SuperSac Insert And Cover, $937.50 (Orig. $1,250) on Lovesac
Lovesac makes incredibly comfortable and seriously large beanbag-like chairs. However, instead of beans and beads, their Sacs are stuffed with a blend of foam. The SuperSac size is the second largest in the line and it fits up to one adult and two children at a time. The cover is also washable so if your snacks spill during movie night, it’s easy to clean up.
If you enjoyed this story, you may want to know that Our Place is giving shoppers $30 off the best-selling Always Pan for a limited time.
More from In The Know: