Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup kiwis
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Maple syrup
- Cut the watermelon into 2-3 inch slices.
- Spread an even layer of the coconut yogurt over the watermelon, and cut into fourths.
- Top with grapes, blueberries, kiwis, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the fruit and top with shredded coconut.
If you enjoyed making this, follow it up with this banana and almond butter ice cream afterwards.
More from In The Know: