Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you say you haven’t typed “softest sheets” into your browser at least once in the past year, then I don’t believe you.
We all have dreams of creating the coziest, softest bed imaginable — and you can actually sleep on a fluffy cotton candy cloud of rest starting right now. Cozy Earth, known for their temperature-regulating and oh-so-soft Premium Bamboo Sheets is having a major sale for Presidents Day — and it’s still happening way after the holiday weekend.
From Feb. 15 through Feb. 26, shoppers and dreamers of all kinds can take up to 25% off the entire website, including sheets, towels, comforters, loungewear, and so much more. No code necessary!
According to the brand (and many shoppers), Cozy Earth Premium Bamboo Sheets are “the world’s softest sheets guaranteed.” Even Oprah backs up the claim! She named Cozy Earth’s sheets one of her favorite things in 2018 and called them “the softest bedding ever.” Oh, and she also put Cozy Earth’s pajamas and loungewear on her iconic “Favorite Things” list in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Shop our picks from Cozy Earth’s President’s Day sale below:
1. Bamboo Sheet Set, $255.20 (Orig. $319)
2. Cozy Earth Comforter, $319.20 (Orig. $399)
3. Women’s Long Sleeve Stretch-Knit Bamboo Pajama Set, $140 (Orig. $175)
4. The Premium Plush Bath Towels, $96 (Orig. $120)
5. Bamboo Pillow Cases, $71 (Orig. $89)
6. Men’s Ultra-Soft Bamboo Hoodie, $116 (Orig. $145)
7. Bamboo Throw Blanket, $175 (Orig. $219)
8. The Plush Lounge Sock, $38.40 (Orig. $48)
If you liked this story, check out Nordstrom Rack’s epic bedding clearance sale.
Special Offer for YouSave up to 50% on sale styles at Madewell
More from In The Know: